A pleasant and enlightening mix of adventure and culture, there is everything from bird watching, White Water Rafting, treks, a visit to the Hakgala Gardens and explorations of ancient caves. You will travel from Kithulgala, through Kandy and NuwaraEliya to return to the seaside town of Negombo where you will be able to relax in pleasant surroundings
- Bird watching, Belilena caves
- White-water rafting
- Visit Victoria &Hakgala Gardens
- Visit Horton Plains, Trek to Kirigalpotta
- Accommodation sharing twin on Bed and Breakfast Basis while on tour at mentioned hotels or similar.
- Air-conditioned private transport
- English speaking chauffeur-guide
- Government tax and service charge
- International airfare
- Lunch, Dinner & Beverages.
- Expenses of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry etc,.)
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Departure airport tax
- Compulsory Cricket/Peak and any Seasonal supplements at selected hotels.( To be notified by the time of the booking)
- Entrance fees, Jeep hire costs, Trekker chargers etc at sites and locations as per itinerary.